Click Here For The Member Trip Waiver
SNOWBIRD & ALTA
January 16 – 23, 2021
Full Option: $1937 (includes airfare and ground transfers)
Ground Option: $1520 (no air, ground transfers if at airport with CSC)
Spaces Available: Filling up fast, may have a few spaces available.
Snowbird, often touted as the absolute best skiing in Utah, is known for its awesome powder, variety of terrain, and cozy village. All this, plus the ski-in/ski-out lodging, a non-stop flight to Salt Lake City, only a 45 minute bus ride to the resort, 6 days skiing for the price of 5, and a chance to add as many days at Alta as you desire, all make Snowbird a trip you don’t want to miss!
There’s plenty of skiing for every level and since Snowbird and Alta are now a connected mountain, you can ski over to Alta any day you wish by upgrading your lift ticket. If you want even more to ski, try heli-skiing or a snowcat tour in the backcountry.
We are staying at the Cliff Lodge, a premier hotel with 2 queen beds in each room, a mini refrigerator and coffee maker. Right in the heart of the pedestrian Snowbird Center Village, this ski-in/ski-out lodging has 3 on-site restaurants, outdoor pool, and hot tubs. The pedestrian village offers 15 restaurants from casual to fine dining, a small convenience grocery, some shopping and a liquor store. Hope you can join us and experience these two great mountains.
· Airfare from Cincinnati to Salt Lake City, non-stop flights on Delta (full option only).
· Roundtrip bus transfers (45 minutes) with grocery/liquor store. (Available for ground options if at airport same time as CSC.)
· 7 nights lodging at the Cliff Lodge, hotel rooms with 2 queen beds (2 people per room), Ski-in/out, mini fridge and coffee maker, outdoor pool, hot tubs, on-site restaurants
· 6-day Snowbird lift ticket for the price of 5. Option to include Alta on any number of days, cost TBA (approx. $45/day). Alta option is purchased at the resort.
· IKON pass holders and non-skiers: $372 Snowbird gift card (the value of our lift ticket) which can be used like cash at most Snowbird restaurants/bars (in village and on mountain), Cliff Spa, retail shops, ski lessons, equipment rentals.
· Race (pending availability)
· Preparty in Cincinnati, welcome reception and club party at Snowbird.
CANCELLATION POLICY: On or before 8/19/20 - $20; after 8/19/20 - $20 plus all non-recoverable costs.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: (Make checks payable to Cincinnati Ski Club – not CSC)
DATE FULL OPTION GROUND OPTION
Check #1 sign up date $1460 $1150
Check #2 11/25/20 $477 $370
Pat Reith, email@example.com, 513-470-1976
Bruce Hartley, firstname.lastname@example.org, 513-923-6752